More Than Anything
Applications are open to local, regional, and international artists who make work regarding relationships between people.
- 2d, 3d, New Media, Performance, Installation, and Special Media forms of artwork pertaining to the theme will be accepted. Both finished work and proposals for new work will be considered.
- Theme: More Than Anything. Any form of art relating to the dynamic nature of relationships between people will be considered.
- If accepted, the artist is responsible for ensuring the work is ready to hang by gallery standards. The artist is also responsible for shipping costs or delivery of work to the gallery and return costs after the exhibition. The artist can either include a pre-paid return shipping label upon delivery of work, or can coordinate with the gallery through paypal to cover return shipping or delivery costs of the work to be exhibited.
- Deadline for entry - August 25 by midnight
- Accepted artists will be announced September 1st
- Work is due at the gallery no later than September 22nd
- Exhibition Details: Proposed Date October 6th